The Court has launched an Associates Program as a way to enable people with a genuine interest in arbitration to be linked to our institution.
The goal is to strengthen the bonds and the communication between the Court and the corporate and arbitral communities, and bolster the Court’s ability to meet the needs of its users.
Among other advantages to be designed in the future, the Associates will be entitled to:
- Include their name, contact details and curriculum vitae in the public list of Associates of the Court, accessed through the Court’s website;
- Have preferential access to and special prices for the events organized by the Court; and
- Receive the newsletters published by the Court.
The position of Associate does not imply per se that the Court will appoint that person as arbitrator. The arbitrator election and appointment procedure is explained here.
Those interested in being part of the Associates Program will have to meet the following requirements:
- Provide evidence to the Secretariat that they have a legitimate and relevant interest in arbitration (which will typically follow from the curriculum vitae sent by the candidate); and
- Pay the corresponding annual fee, in accordance with the applicable fees.
In order to join the program, candidates must send the following documents to email@example.com: complete application form (corporate or personal, as the case may be), curriculum vitae following the Court’s template and proof of payment of the annual fee. The Court will review the application and confirm whether or not the candidate has been accepted.